For the comfort and enjoyment of all our customers we ask all visitors to adhere to our simple rules of Safe Play.
Parents & Guardians MUST:
- Remain on the premises at all times.
- Monitor their child to ensure he/she is capable of using the equipment safely.
- Know where their child is at all times and also ensure the child is able to locate them at all times.
Parents & Guardians know their child’s capabilities best, so they should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this. For the safety of other children, the management reserve the right to remove unruly children from the centre. Management also reserve the right to refuse admission.
We further require at least one adult for every 5 children visiting to ensure an appropriate level of supervision is maintained.
Safe Play Rules
Zone 1 is our baby & toddler area and is aimed for children aged between 0 and 3 years.
- It is the responsibility of accompanying parents & guardians to monitor the children in their care to ensure they are capable of using the equipment safely.
- Parents & guardians must accompany their child in Zone 1 at all times. Please do not under any circumstances leave your child unattended at any time.
- Please be aware that older siblings may frequent the area to oversee their younger brothers & sisters playing. Please bring to our attention if you feel their behaviour is too boisterous for your younger children.
Zones 2 & 3: our multi-levelled soft play areas aimed at children aged from around 2 ½ to a maximum age of 14.
- Younger children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- It is recommended that younger children stay on the ground level. These children (because of age or lack of ability) may pose a higher risk of injury to themselves and as such should not explore the upper levels until they are fully confident and able.
- Clothing Restrictions*: NO TIGHTS, NO BARE SKIN. Long sleeves are advised and full-length trousers are necessary for both The Warp Drop and Moon Buggy slides.
- Age Restrictions: Due to the nature of The Ward Drop Slide (a 20ft drop) we recommend a minimum age of 7. Furthermore we recommend a minimum age of 5 for The Moon Buggy slide.
- Younger children may take part only at the request of their parents.
*Adventure Planet recommend that Nylon/Synthetic clothing is NOT worn when using our slides, as this material is susceptible to burning/tearing coming down slides – Wear at your own RISK!
(Adventure Planet will not accept any liability for damaged clothing, or injury resulting from wearing nylon/synthetic clothing)
Parents & guardians should note that whilst every possible effort has been made to provide the optimum safety for children using the centre, Adventure Planet cannot be held responsible for accidents that occur as a result of playing on the apparatus.